Wednesday, November 12, 2008

pardon this commercial interruption

Congrats to UpTake.com for becoming the largest travel search engine on the Internets in just six months. For those of you that haven't checked it out, it's a great site for getting information, reviews and opinions about vacations destinations, hotels, motels, camping, beaches, spas, golf courses, attractions and restaurants. It's kind of a one-stop-shop for all things travel.

As many of you are aware, because I keep mentioning it, I've been contributing to UpTake's blog for the past couple of weeks, providing information for family vacations in Las Vegas and the sourrounding region. I'm very excited to have a very, very small part in such a successful venture. I'd have a big part, but I'd probably screw it up. That's why they have the genius of Whit instead.
Feel free to check out the site and/or the posts I've written:

History and Adventure in Boulder City
Las Vegas Aquariums Showcase Exotic Marine Life
Celebrate Veteran's Day Weekend at Aviation Nation
Explore the Natural Side of Las Vegas
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online