Friday, June 27, 2008

fill 'er up friday: 6.27.08

It's another Friday and another report on rising cost of gasoline here in Las Vegas. Filling up my gas tank this week cost:


That's an $0.08 increase over last week's $4.21 per gallon.

It's absolutely shocking to see how much it has actually risen just in the past three weeks. When I first started Fill 'er Up Friday at the beginning of the month gasoline was only (I can't believe I'm saying only) $4.06 per gallon. So in just one month the price has risen an astounding $0.23 per gallon. It's hitting my wallet hard, but it has yet to impact us like it has for others. The only real scary prospect is that HotMomma's job is in jeopardy as her employer is forced to make huge cuts. Hopefully she won't be axed like many of her colleagues.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online