Tuesday, June 24, 2008

random news you can use

Don't you just love the news? The headlines are great, even the serious ones. Surfing the numerous major news Web sites today, I found these gems.

Alligator Eats Teen's Arm During Late-Night Swim. What an idiot! Lessoned learned -- don't go jumping into Florida canals when you've been out drinking with your buds. You may loose a limb.

Student Suspended Over Noogies . I thought students were shooting teachers, not giving them noogies. Lesson learned -- Hands of the teach.

NASA Climate Scientist Says "We're Toast." As in wheat, lightly buttered with a spread of strawberry jam? Lesson learned -- I can stop paying taxes since we're all goners.

Deputies in Reno Think They've Collared "Naked Burglar." So what were those certain physical attributes? Somebody sounds a bit small. Lessoned learned -- naked burglary only leads to embarrassing line ups.

What's the best headline you read today?
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online