First and foremost, I would like to apologize to all my friends in bloggerland for not being a good friend and visiting your blogs over the past few days. My work was insanely busy last week and continues like that this week. I anticipate the craziness to last until the end of the month. Hopefully I won't crack.
For those of you interested in knowing what the surprise was on Saturday for HotMomma's birthday, I took her to see Cirque du Soleil's O at Bellagio. We had prime seats. It was an awesome show.
I also lost her license that night, so she has to go to the dreaded DMV today to get a new one. And, yes, I'm catching a lot of flack for it.
HotMomma hits the 30 week mark this week. We're in the home stretch. Despite the fast approaching due date, we've done absolutely nothing to prepare. We haven't pre-registered at the hospital. We haven't bought even one baby item. Don't get me wrong, we're equally excited about arrival of The Fetus as we were with Z-Dub, but I think it's just different the second time around. There isn't that eager anticipation and anxiety that comes with expecting the first born. Besides, we don't have much to get because we have all of Z-Dub's stuff. That's the advantage of having another boy.
Speaking of The Fetus, he has a real name now. For the blog it will be Z-Jay. If you want to know it, just let me know in a comment and I'll e-mail you.
Completely changing the subject...I really wish Southern Nevada had better resources for recycling. We try to recycle whatever we can, but they only pick up every other week and their containers are small. We'd like to recycle EVERYTHING that's recyclable, but they prevent us from doing so.
HotMomma would like everyone to help out with this. She's very passionate about stopping pervs.
And here's the speed round:
....Z-Dub still hasn't pottied in the toilet at home...We're going to San Diego this weekend...I'm going to Salt Lake City on Oct. 6...I should stop typing now and leave for work.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


|