Sunday, September 21, 2008

weekend in pictures

We're back from our weekend adventure in Southern California. While it was a blast, it's good to be home to sleep in our own beds. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep despite my severly sunburnt noggin. It's late and I'm too tired for a play by play of the entire weekend, so instead I thought I'd post a photo montage of Saturday at Seaworld and Sunday at a birthday party for Z-Dub's cousin Belle and friend T. Enjoy!

Z-Dub and his cousins JP and Sukita* at the entrance to Seaworld

Z-Dub checks out some stingrays, but he wimped out in touching them.
Checking out the sea otters.
Sukita and Z-Dub wait for the family to decide what to see next. Nice belly.
HotMomma, Z-Dub and VegasDad.
Z-Dub talks to his cousin Belle about the fishies.
Z-Dub, Sukita and Belle.
Z-Dub loves polar bears.
Z-Dub and Sukita get nice and worn out in the play area.
Z-Dub shows off his mad skillz.
And on Sunday...
Z-Dub and his cousins get painted in preparation for the big shindig.
Check out his gator.
Z-Dub and his cousin RR.
Sister-in-law SR and her baby 3.0.
Nephew (who never wants his picture taken) actually smiles for the camera.
Bubbas shows off his Spiderman.
The birthday girls ride a pony, which turned out to be a horse.
Nephew M.R. rides a horse too.
VegasDad and his brothers.
Most of the family (VegasDad's side).
HotMomma and her cousin Jenny O.
Bubbas' daddy and mommy.
Z-Dub and his uncles.
Belle and T make a wish.
CR, little RR and BigBro.
HotMomma's sister G-Pi paints some kids.
There you have it. A weekend in photos.
*Derived from the word "suka," which means "vomit" in Tagalog. Sukita vomits in the most random locations. She now has a new nickname. Previously I referred to her as B.S.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online