Thursday, November 20, 2008

practically twins

I was able to capture a photo of Z-Jay in a similar pose as Z-Dub when he was just days old as well. Check out the remarkable likeness between the two. On the left is Z-Dub in April 2006 and on the right is Z-Jay today.

In additional to their nearly identical appearance, our first night home with Z-Jay was just as rough as our first night home with Z-Dub, except this time we knew what we were doing. I guess 24 hours of sleeping under a phototherapy light was more than enough rest for the little guy. He was wide awake last night and didn't fall to sleep until about 5 a.m. this morning. Needless to say, it was an all night eat and poop fest for him. We didn't get much sleep. Despite that, we're enjoying every moment.

I did take a break from Z-Jay care to accompany Z-Dub and his Auntie and cousins at Chuck E. Cheese's today. He had a blast. 

Now...for all my fellow bloggers, I plan to catch up on the back log of posts in my feed reader as soon as possible. 
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online