Saturday, November 29, 2008

heading back to work

My time off for the birth of Z-Jay is coming to an end. I can't believe I go back to work on Monday after nearly two weeks of absence. I'm not looking forward to the overflowing e-mail inbox and the voicemails awaiting my return. It'll probably take me the entire day to play catch up.

I've enjoyed my two weeks off, although they've been exhausting. I forgot about the sleep deprivation that comes with having a newborn. Beginning Monday, it's going to be especially hard to get up for work and also help out in the early morning hours.. Luckily this period of frequent late night feedings and diaper changes won't last too long.

To help out, Z-Dub is off to San Diego with his cousins. He'll be gone all week. He left at around 2 p.m. today and we miss him already. I'm sure he misses us and his brother too.

*******************
Gratuitous Picture Interruption




*******************
Now Back to My Post
HotMomma went Christmas gift shopping for the kids at midnight on Friday and again at 5 a.m. Luckily, now we're pretty much done with all the gift buying for the holiday season. We just have one more gift to buy. We're doing a Secret Santa type gift exchange with her family this year. It takes a lot of stress off of everyone. If we hadn't set it up, we'd have a lot of people to buy for. 

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online