Thursday, February 19, 2009

mommy and daddy need a break

Valentine's Day wasn't very special this year. We just had too much going on. That, and we had family visiting as well. So to make up for it, I've made plans for a special Sunday evening with the exceptionally hot HotMomma. The reservations are made and arrangements are made to pawn the kids off with family.

It's not a secret, so I'll share. We'll first be getting a couples massage here.
We'll follow that up with dinner here.



I can't wait. Not only will it provide a relaxing and romantical evening for me and my girl. It will also provide some material for Uptake. I've been slackin' a bit with my writing. My day job has been horrifically busy, leaving me incredibly exhausted in the evening. All I've wanted to do is sleep.

I think this late Valentine's Day celebration will be rejuvenating.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online