Monday, February 16, 2009
undeserving, but appreciative
Offering proof that I'm undeserving of it, DCUrbanDad awarded me this award a week ago today and it's taken me until now to even mention it. What a horrible blogger friend I am. Seriously.
The award is supposed to show that I transmit cultural, literal, ethical and personal values every day. Whether I actually adhere to these standards is for you to decide. Regardless, I do want to extend my gratitude to DCUrbanDad for the honor bestowed upon me.
Now, as a rule, I'm supposed to award 15 other bloggers with the same award. Some of these folks may have already received it from others, but it's probably because they are very deserving.
Here they are:
Fear and Parenting in Las Vegas
Tao of Gini
Jogging in Circles
The Weirdgirl
Zoe's Dad
The Playpen
Spain Dad, A Baby Blog
Oh My God, I'm A Daddy!
Luke, I Am Your Father
Honea Express
Daddy Dan
Building Camelot
A Family Runs Through It
Dad Thing
Written, Inc.
Wow, 15 is a lot!
Labels:
Almost Famous,
Good Deeds,
Meme,
Special Day
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


|