Tuesday, October 21, 2008

if this blogs a rockin'...

I was pleased to learn this morning that this humble blog rocks. That is according to the exceptionally talented and very observant blog connoisseur DC Urban Dad. Though his blog is certainly worthy of such a rockin' distinction, I always thought perhaps my blog doo wopped or even bee bopped, but never did I ever think it actually rocked. Apparently I was completely wrong.

Sound the guitar riffs and drum solos. MY BLOG ROCKS BITCHES!!!!




I should also mention that he also loves this blog. Yeah, I know what you're thinking...kinda gay. But I'm a tolerant fellow. Love is love, right? I consider it kind of brotherly. Like in Philly.




I greatly appreciate all of the accolades from DC Urban Dad and anyone who actually stops by each day and reads. It's very encouraging. Therefore, I'm going to share it with a few blogs that I think rock:



Rock on people!

I'll even go so far as to say "I Love Your Blogs" too.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online