Wednesday, October 15, 2008

from the mouth of z-dub

After we were cut off by an idiot driver in the mall parking lot on Monday:

"Oh shit, Daddy. Oh shit."

After his cousin was finished watching Alvin and the Chipmunks on DVD on Sunday night:

"Okay, now we watch penguins!" I promise, it was funny. It was the tone. I guess you had to be there.

After letting out a loud fart tonight while playing with his trains:

"Yep, Daddy. I farted." He didn't wait for me to ask.

Last night in the bathtub and bending over with his butt in the air:

"Daddy, wash my butt crack."

Putting his new shoes on (the wrong feet, of course) last night:

"Look Daddy, I did it! Cool!" While clapping.

After HotMomma accidently spilled her drink on the dinner table late last week:

"Mommy! You spilled. You're bad. Go to time out. Right now!" While pointing over to his normal time out spot at the foot of the stairs.

This morning while I was getting him ready for school:

"Daddy, no school. I sick." Seriously, he's already trying to use the sick excuse.



Two year olds say the funniest stuff. I can't help but crack up.



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online