I feel like a bad, bad cyber friend. Apparently way back on September 28 Kim from Jogging In Circles randomly awarded me the Peanuts Holiday DVD Collection that includes "It’s a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown," "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Deluxe Edition" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas Deluxe Edition." Due to my insane work schedule lately, resulting in a severe back log of unread posts in my feed reader, I didn't realize I had won until yesterday. Making it worse, it took an e-mail from Kim to bring it to my attention.
I feel like a total douchebag.
I would like to apologize to Kim for my late "thank you." I do greatly appreciate being the winner of the really cool prize. I remember watching these movies while growing up and now I get to share them with Z-Dub.
Today is Thursday, which is actually my Friday because I'm taking tomorrow and Monday off from work for my birthday weekend. So hopefully I'll have time to catch up on my blog reading.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
saving cyber-face
Labels:
Are You Kidding?,
Contest,
Disgrace,
Good Deeds,
Mommy Bloggers,
Movies,
Z-Dub
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


|