Friday, October 24, 2008

indestructable

Yesterday our neighbor was over with her daughter Tallula. She's just a little bit younger than Z-Dub and they play together all the time. As HotMomma and the neighbor were talking and I was preparing to throw our dinner on the barbeque, Z-Dub and Tallula were upstairs disassembling his train set. This was, by the way, after I worked so hard to map it out and assemble it in an bad ass configuration. I should have been an engineer.

When the two kids grew tired of the train set they headed back downstairs. Only problem is Tallula was a little eager to get to the bottom. As I approached the stairs to see what they were up to, I witnessed her little foot miss a step. The result was a little child tumbling all the way down the steps with arms flailing. She was literally doing somersaults the entire way. Near the bottom, as I tried to catch her, her head slammed into the side of the wall, leaving a dent in the drywall. Her Mom and HotMomma were freaking out. But this little girl stood up and was off to play like nothing even happened. She's got one hard head.

I pleaded with her Mom not to sue me if she later develops a stutter.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online