Wednesday, December 17, 2008

fashionable or practical?

I know I'm going to sound like an old man right now, but this is bugging me. We were at Las Vegas Town Square the other night to visit H&M and it was cold. Actually, it was really cold because the wind was blowing too. Needless to say, HotMomma, the kids and I were all bundled up to keep warm.

Walking through the outdoor mall I noticed quite a few teenagers walking around wearing just a t-shirt with a scarf around their neck. The first thought that came to mind was "WTF?" I soon realized that they were making some kind of fashion statement, because there is no way in hell anyone would be stupid enough to think just a scarf will provide relief from the cold wind. And, actually, I thought it looked a bit silly.

Is it just me? Have I finally reached an age where I'm officially out of touch with the youth of America?

BTW...in doing a little research I found this gem.



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online