Tuesday, December 2, 2008

looking ahead

I'm thinking of getting my master's degree. Perhaps an MBA with a marketing concentration or a MA in Strategic Communications or Marketing Communications.

Do I have time? Probably not, especially with two kids now.

Do I have the money? Well, that can be worked out. My employer does have tuition reimbursement that will pay for half of it.

Why do I want this? I have no idea. I just know that I have an urge to expand my educational resume. Perhaps it will lead to an even brighter future, financially and professionally. Not that I'm in a bad place now. I actually love my current job.

It's obviously something I can't start in the immediate future, but perhaps in a year or two. In the meantime, I'm going to start my research and planning. I did a little today. I can earn an MBA or MA online through Boston University or George Washington University. Either one would be cool. Or I can do the in-class thing here locally. I haven't decided.

Oh, and I want to learn a foreign language. Perhaps something Asian.

I think I'm thinking too much. There really isn't enough time in a day.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online