Yesterday was stormy here in Las Vegas. We got a winter blast, courtesy of Alaska, that brought rain and snow to the area. On the west side of Las Vegas residents were treated to several inches of white powder that actually stuck. On our side (extreme southeast) we weren't as fortunate. And that is despite our high elevation. I was hoping Z-Dub would have a chance to play in the snow.
Regardless, we did wake up to a spectacular view this morning. A ring of white encircles the entire valley. I, unfortunately, did not have an opportunity to capture a picture of it as I rushed off to work. Luckily Gini from the Tao of Gini did. She lives in our area of town. Check out her picture of the west side with the Red Rock Canyon and the Spring Mountains in the background. Incredible!!!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


|