Monday, January 12, 2009

gettin' it done

Although I definitely am not lazy given the fact that we have a rambunctious two-year-old and an eight-week-old infant to care for, but I feel as though I've dropped the ball in writing for Uptake.com . The recent change in our family dynamic and the fact that my daytime job has been extremely busy has stolen time from me. I should also add that the hectic holidays didn't help. I was cranking out at least two articles a week prior to the birth of Deuce. In December I only wrote two. Now that it's a new year and I resolve to step it up and start producing. I'm sure Whit (the boss man) will appreciate it.


Off to a smashing start, yesterday I wrote this gem and posted it today. Please check it out. It's about a little local lake.



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online