Thursday, August 7, 2008

the elusive socks

We've searched every drawer, closet, cabinet, toy chest, corner, crack, crevice, the washer and dryer, dirty clothes hamper and even under furniture and yet we still can't find Z-Dub's damned socks. We keep buying them and they keep disappearing. As a result, I have to confess that I sent the kid to school today in the same socks he wore yesterday. I hope his teachers don't notice his stinky feet.

Where in the hell are all of his socks!?! Is some pervert with a toddler foot fetish breaking into the house and stealing them? Is Chi-Lo quietly collecting and burying them in the backyard? Is Z-Dub secretly tossing them out with the garbage?

It's all quite the mystery and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. I wonder how much Winnie the Pooh and the Super Sleuths charge for their expert detective services?



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online