Monday, August 25, 2008

wouldn't you like to know?

Recently, Dan at DaddyDan.net contacted me to participate for his new Daddy Dan Interviews with mommy and daddy bloggers. And not being one to pass up an opportunity to talk about myself, I enthusiastically let loose and revealed a great deal about myself and family. The result was posted last night. Check it out. You may be wowed, amused or offended by my twisted psyche. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy.

And, thanks Dan!

------------------------------------

In other news, I woke up late this morning after hitting the snooze button not once, but three times. It's also the first day of school in Las Vegas so traffic was a bitch. Finally, I couldn't find my security badge for work, so when I arrived I had to wait for a co-worker to let me in the building.

Yep, it's definitely Monday.

------------------------------------

Updated at 8:40 a.m. - I just found out that somebody nominated me for the Hot Blogger Calendar!?!

I'm hot!?!

Only by being baked in the scortching Las Vegas sun!

I guess it's not such a bad Monday afterall. Since I'm nominated, if you'd like to vote for me, follow the link.



Here's me, along with HotMomma (now, she's hot!).











And, here's the link.


 

blogger templates | Make Money Online