I know the picture sucks. It was late after noon and there was a sun glare, but if you look real hard you can see that it reads $3.87 per gallon. I couldn't believe it dropped another $.10 from last week. The price is now $.17 lower than when I started Fill 'er Up Friday in early June and an whopping $.42 less than highest I've ever paid for gas in Las Vegas, $4.29, which occurred on June 27.
I know the price is much higher in other parts of the country, but hopefully your prices are dropping too. Hopefully this will continue for some time or at least stabilize.
In the meantime, those pricks at Exxon Mobil recorded the largest quarterly profit in U.S. history this week. What's shocking is their even greedier investers were unimpressed. I certainly hope the oil giant is using some of that money they stole from us to develop some alternative energy options. Although, it's highly unlikely.



|