Monday, August 25, 2008

i want it now!

I want a f*cking iPhone and I want it NOW!

But in order to purchase one I have to pay double the price.

Why, you may ask?

Well, because I've been with AT&T Wireless and it's predecessors for more than a decade and apparently I'm being penalized for my loyalty. To make a long story short, I'm eligible for an upgrade in April 2009 because I'm locked into my current two year contract. I'm not patient enough to wait that long.

As many of your are aware, when you're an AT&T customer they make you keep your old phone for two long years despite the fact that they're constantly releasing new and better phones. If you decide to upgrade early you have to pay significantly more. While I'm no genius in the area of retail marketing, it makes no sense to me. If you allow your customers to upgrade to new technology freely without penalizing them for already being a customer they might actually be more willing to utilize your services longer.

If anybody works in the mobile phone industry, AT&T or other, please enlighten me about this bizarre practice of f*cking people up the ass.

Thanks.

And, yes I'm whining.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online