After playing outside with his friends yesterday evening, Z-Dub had an easy time falling into a deep sleep. There were no stall tactics employed, no whining and no crying. It was a good night.
I, on the other hand, think I had a rough night. I either tossed and turned all night or dreamt that I did. It's weird that I don't which actually happened. Either way I feel extremely tired this morning. My brain isn't actually functioning well enough to write anything meaningful. Hopefully a cup or two, or ten, will wake me up.
Despite my heavy eyes I'm at my desk working on the latest issue of a magazine I publish through my office every quarter. I'm starting to develop some raging jealousy as I assemble a two page spread, "How I Spent My Summer Vacation." I'm sifting through pictures of college students and colleagues scaling cliffs in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam, hanging out in Rio De Janiero, swimming under waterfalls in the Grand Canyon, roaming the streets of Paris and eating lobster in Nova Scotia among others.
We really need to go on another vacation. Somewhere exotic would be nice. But with HotMomma now approaching 29 weeks in the pregnancy, that won't be happening for quite a while. I guess I'll have to settle for a three day holiday weekend at home.
------------------------------------------
I'm purposely non-political on this blog. That and religion I try to avoid. But I will say, Obama's speech yesterday was amazing. And McCain pulled off quite a shocker this morning with his veep pick. He's really trying to get those Hillary supporters on his side.
Yes, it's going to be an interesting run for the White House in the coming months. After growing extremely tired of all the polilitics, I'm suddenly invigorated.
------------------------------------------
Finally, it's going to be a three day weekend in celebration of Labor Day and we're expecting a house full of visitors. There will be no rest and relaxation for us, which is what I was looking forward to. Oh well. That's what happens when you live in Vegas.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


|