Friday, July 4, 2008

back in america

HotMomma and I are back from Montreal. But now we're off to North County San Diego to reclaim Z-Dub from his cousins. We'll spend 4th of July there and return home to the Vegas heat on Saturday.

It's been quite a whirlwind week. We counted and we've figured out that by Saturday we'll have flown six days during our weeklong vacation, which includes trips on nine separate airplanes.

Saturday 6/28 - LAS to SNA
Sunday 6/29 - SNA to LAS
Monday 6/30 - LAS to PHL; PHL to YUL
Thursday 7/3 - YUL to PHL; PHL to PHX; PHX to LAS
Friday 7/4 - LAS to SNA
Saturday 7/5 - SNA to LAS


That's a lot of flying. And yes, we're exhausted. We have about 300 photos from our trip. I'm going to select some and post them on Sunday for your viewing pleasure. Some are really good. I promise.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online