Last night I had a brilliant idea in my head about what I was going to write today. Unfortunately, I don't remember what it was. This happens often. If I don't write it down right away it gets lost somewhere in the deep confines of my seemingly malfunctioning brain. Perhaps I've run out of room in there. Too much time absorbing the words of other bloggers, fatherhood and work stuff, of course, have taken their toll.
After suddenly coming up with this idea, whatever it was, we went for a family walk around the neighborhood, showered Z-Dub, played a little, read some kiddie books, tucked Z-Dub in for the night, watched The Closer and finally capped the evening off with some local news. Sometime during this three hour time frame the idea got misplaced.
I certainly hope the idea will resurface soon. I'd hate to miss out in sharing what potentially could be an award-winning post. Perhaps it would have been so extraordinary that it'd propel me into blog stardom, resulting in book, television and movie deals. Wishful thinking I suppose. One can dream.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


|