It's about 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday here in Montreal. HotMomma and I are taking a quick break in at the hotel before heading out into the city again. We've had quite an eventful day so far. We didn't realize when we planned out trip that today is Canada Day. Yep, it's Canada version of 4th of July. Everyone is off work and there are a lot of festivities and huge crowds.
This morning we ventured out to Ville-Marie or Vieux Montreal (old Montreal) and wandered the streets that resemble Paris. The crowds were huge. We also went to the La basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal, which was incredible. I can't wait to post photos upon our return. On our agenda this evening is the Montreal Jazz Festival. It's taking place in and around the Place Des Arts. Can't wait to hear some live music. Tomorrow we're going to go out to the Olympic Parc area and visit the Biodome and botanical gardens.
Also, watching all of the families enjoying the surprisingly warm weather and festivities, makes us miss Z-Dub even more. I wish he was here with us.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


|